Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nick Pitera

If you've never heard of him, Nick Pitera is someone with an incredible voice but, more importantly, an insane vocal range. I love his YouTube videos because he covers many songs from musicals or Disney films and he sings both parts. He can reach notes that even I, as a soprano female, sometimes have issues with. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this! It is his "One Man Disney Medley Music Video." Also, you should look at his cover of "A Whole New World" from Aladdin because it's also amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. What talent! I was completely shocked when I heard him sing some of those high notes! I love that people can have so much fun with Disney in so many different and creative ways. Nick is an amazing singer, and I hope his talent has been recognized beyond a high number of views on YouTube! I’m sure Disney already does this to some extent, but I think it would be a really positive thing if Disney recognized kids like Nick who have great talents and apply them creatively to Disney-themed things. It’s the least they can do, given that this is in some ways an advertisement for Disney. It would also be another great way for Disney to encourage kids to use their imagination and have fun, something that is a prominent theme in Disney products from movies to theme parks and more. Thanks for sharing this video Dani!

    ReplyDelete